To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
My lecturer paid me a visit today. It's called the lecturer field trip. The trip was meant for our evaluation of training and it carries 30% of the whole course mark. The remaining 70% would be for the report writing.
I was supposed to wait for her at the guard house at 10.45am as her meeting with my supervisor was scheduled to start at 11am. Who knows, she came earlier and was already stepped into my office and waited in the one room we have here ( actually that's our makan room lar, we tapau from canteen and bring back there to eat hehe ) My colleague asked if that's my lecturer, I went into the room and saw this one lady sitting there. It was funny coz I have never seen her before in my life, juz the name. So I asked her " erm are you Pn. Nurhayati? " Ish ish....paiseh.
So there went our conversation. She asked about the work environment, what I think of the company, what I've learnt so far, what's the diff of this work compared to my part time job..so forth..My supervisor had a dentist appoitment so she only came at around 11.15am. The lecturer asked if she could have some time with my supervisor, so I gotta go out
After the 'secret-secret' talk between them two, I brought the lecturer around the plant, showed her where the production line, logistic and purchasing department are. When I came back to the office, my supervisor told me not to worry coz she gave me high marks for it. Hehehe :) We're getting closer as time passes, she would tell me about her new-bought sunglasses, her complains and other stories lar.
Meet my colleagues. There are 7 of us in HR. I'm under Ms Tiang, Jenny under Ms Tan, Telacia under Zufri ( the only malay guy, that's why we gals like to disturb him, and being a joker himself, you can easily hear us all joking and laufing from far ) and last but not least is Fazilah. I'm closer to Telacia and Jenny. Telacia is 21 this year as well, going to further her studies next year in UTM, Jenny is a mother of 2. But she looks like 24 or 25, but her brain is like 21, that's why we 3 can get along well. Wahaha :P
My other lunch kaki's are those mmu fet trainees, 2 guys and a gal. I do join them for lunch sometimes but not as often as with my own HR co-workers lar.
By the way,I feel soo terrible now, being such an inconsiderate person. When I was chatting with my lecturer in the room, guess what a polite gal like me did?? I went " Pn Nurhayati, can I get you some drinks? " She replied " I'm fasting"....OH MY GAWD!!! I seriously forgot man. Yikes~ I kept saying sorry, hai. Juz being polite and thoughful, but oops too bad, wrong time of the year, kekeke...